Blichmann brewmometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insco2

Reaction score
I just wanted to drop this thread for u guys. I bought a blichmann temp a few years ago and loved it. It was very dependable and accurate, easy to calibrate. Well with the expansion of the brewery I bought another on from NB. I'm not sure what the problem was but I was having a hell of a time getting this one to sync up with the older dependable temp gauge. Frustrated I sent Blichmann an email and to my suprize there was a responce back in an hour and a half. John said he will be sending a replacement in the mail the following day! I was kind of flabergasted the quick responce and the outcome.
In a world today where it feels like the customer or consumer is never right and its a corporate red tape fight. It is really nice to be treated this way,no questions asked. And for this kind of treatment Blichmann Engineering has earned my bussiness. There might be cheaper brands out there but the quality and effort took to stand behind a product is well worth the cost!

Back