What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested to see a pic of the full haul

I already put it up lol. It's a lot. The highlights are the Jester Kings, 2 4 packs of real ale blakkr, an expensive bottle of BA old raspy, 3 5 stones 750, a BCBCS, Love Child #3, and 3 growers and more beer. Too much lol.

Plus what you gave me which I can't wait to try

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Doing some late afternoon coffee...been snoozy today for some reason! I will be driving to DC, picking up SWMBO, after a day in DC, heading to Philly. Probably back next Wednesday. I don't mind picking up some stuff...should be room in the car. I'm not personally going to go crazy, but pick up a couple six packs...maybe mixed, if they allow. Maybe a trinket or glass. Troeg was definitely on my list...very close to the Hershey factory according to the map. The less I have to go out of the way, the better. SWMBO always accuses me of hijacking our vacations for food-stuff...and I WILL be getting a cheesesteak and hitting Reading Terminal Market. But I have to cater to the kids...Sturgis Pretzel Factory! Anyway...gotta look at Tired Hands and see if it would be "en route" for what we are doing. Shoot me a PM with what you're thinking and we'll make a plan!...need more coffee.

Be aware, there are.... Interesting purchase rules in PA. As in a case at a time. If you are near a wegmans, they at least have the ability to do a mix six.

That being said, how long are you in DC? There are some great choices to visit - happy to try and meet up if you want.

Next:
This better be good fin lol

1395185125985.jpg

A HB Buffalo sweat clone. It was thick and delicious when I kegged it. Somehow got thinner and.. i dunno... less stout-y during the carb process. Still good, but not what I was expecting from the pre-carb taste. Maybe I need to re-clean my lines after the IPA that went through it last.

Be aware, there are.... Interesting purchase rules in PA. As in a case at a time. If you are near a wegmans, they at least have the ability to do a mix six.

That being said, how long are you in DC? There are some great choices to visit - happy to try and meet up if you want.

I would be happy to meet up with you as well in the DC area. Always happy to meet up with fellow HBTers.

I already put it up lol. It's a lot. The highlights are the Jester Kings, 2 4 packs of real ale blakkr, an expensive bottle of BA old raspy, 3 5 stones 750, a BCBCS, Love Child #3, and 3 growers and more beer. Too much lol.

Plus what you gave me which I can't wait to try

I dont think you did. We need proof :D

Stress city.
Water right now.

Is the Big Mouth Bubbler worth my $73? That's the cost for the extra gaskets, hauler, blow off and whatever. It's a lot to spend but I love the idea of dry hopping and such in one. Reviews on amazon are doomsday to say the least in terms of people nearly losing limbs. Northern Brewer reviews are much more favorable excluding the complaints of the lids.

I got a 1 inch ID vinyl tube from HD and it fits very snug around the outside on the hole. I had to run it under hot water for it to fit, but I also got a clamp just to make sure its not going anywhere

My semi-aging Amarillo IPA. Its starting to get malty in here. Mmmm.. Budget Beer... Past its prime.

Decided to break my own rule and head to the bottle shop to get some good brews (finally) for my birthday. Made my own six pack with a Ten Fidy, Gubna, La Fin Du Monde, Crumudgeon, Bengali Tiger, and Storm King Stout. All for $18. F me. All but one was considered a premium beer. Guess which one?

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Decided to break my own rule and head to the bottle shop to get some good brews (finally) for my birthday. Made my own six pack with a Ten Fidy, Gubna, La Fin Du Monde, Crumudgeon, Bengali Tiger, and Storm King Stout. All for $18. F me. All but one was considered a premium beer. Guess which one?

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

bengali?:confused:

Latest posts

Back