What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mastersudconsumer said:
Don't know about the rest of HBT but I have of family that served our great free brewing nation
I love my family and all that made it possible. HBT love you guys too:) abita Christmas ale

image-2932632423.jpg

mastersudconsumer said:
Don't know about the rest of HBT but I have of family that served our great free brewing nation
me too thank you to all the veterans for their service !

mastersudconsumer said:

I do as well. 3 are overseas. Love them.

They're all brave. Cheers to them.

Big thanks to all who have and who are serving the US OF A!

I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.

Enjoying this Kombucha kick that I'm on. It's the first one I've seen that says "contains alcohol must be 21 to buy".

ForumRunner_20131110_164546.jpg

Enjoying this Kombucha kick that I'm on. It's the first one I've seen that says "contains alcohol must be 21 to buy".

View attachment 159457

Jak, did you find that in a regular store or a liquor store? You could probably get a culture started using it:D I'll need to keep my eyes open.
More HB stout at the moment.
Stock photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0704.jpg
    IMG_0704.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 60
Got it at Whole Foods supermarket. Went there to get some grains and yeast only to find out that they no longer have a homebrew section. Said there wasn't enough interest so they stopped. Too bad, they had lots of grains, yeasts, equipment and kits.

Friday night catch up or something else?

Today wasn't rough, today's run was rough. Hadn't really planned on running and had a big lunch that included hot sauce. :cross: Then I started feeling like a lazy POS because I'd planned on running and farted around doing housework all day so I went anyway.

Tis about beer thirty, but I need some more water first.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
First taste of this years batch! Floccin ridiculous!
Edit: Total homer

What style beer is backwoods? Seen a lot of good words on here about it.

Monks cafe flemish sour.

Not bad. More tart and sourness in the aroma than in the flavor IMHO. First time with this one. Getting ready to broil some super fresh black fish my neighbor just filleted.

Love this glass. Almost as if ive been drinking this exclusively.

image-3934016735.jpg

Back