genesee beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglygoat

Reaction score
it says one great brewery, one great taste. but the plain genesee is a little to sugary imo. the cream ale is much much better.

i'll stick with the thirty packs of high-life for the swill the rest of the summer...

shudder...

I've only had the cream ale....they had it for $0.99 a bottle at my LHBS. It was ok...I'd rather stick to Lone Star but thats just the Texan in me :D

Speaking of swill...I had 2 Lone Stars out of the bottle last weekend and they were fantastic

I like the Genesse canned Cream for summer lawnmower beers. I have been meaning to give PBR and Schlitz a try, since so many seem to favor it but I just can't seem to get there. Non of the 3 are sold at C-Stores here and I figure if I gotta go to the liquor store to get that, I might as well get something more preferrable.

I just brought home (from Ohio) a 30 pack of Genny Cream Ale. It's my favorite fishing summer beer. It's already in the beer fridge out at the cottage, ready for this weekend.

I tried the Genessee Red Ale, but didn't like it or the regular Genessee.

Latest posts

Back