Brewers in St. Pete/Clearwater

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msedita

Reaction score
Anybody? Like to meet some, thinking about a small brew commercial venture.

Mike Sedita

Hello, my name is Vinnie and I am with the PUBGuild. If you want to come to one of our meetings we meet the second Saturday of the month at the St Pete Total Wine at 2pm. Please check out the link to our webpage as posted above or our Facebook page.

Cheers

Vinnie

I live in St Pete and just started brewing. I work Saturdays and can not make it to most if any of the meeting I have seen taking place around the area. I would love to met some people in the area that are into brewing as well. I have been to Avidbrew once and really liked it. I have been using Mrbeer stuff until now. I am planing on doing my first DME with some steeping next weekend. I'd just pretty much like to learn and have someone to shoot the beer talk with, other then my wife. I know she doesn't really care but humors me. Anyways PM me if this sounds good to anyone.

Old thread but Avid Brewing & Hydroponic Supply on 1st avenue south in between 17th and 18th street in st pete has a few different classes going on apparently. I've only been there once 2 weeks ago Idk if they have a club I'll ask when I go on today for a new auto siphon.

Back