• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full Setup and Keezer for Sale ILLINOIS BREWERS LOOK INSIDE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love it, but need to clear it with my wife first, and ensure I don't have too much I owe in taxes this year first.

This is exactly what I am looking for, I am pretty damn tempted to drive from Columbus to pick this up

Craigslist in il got me tempted on this, but I can't justify the expense. Good luck with the sale

Thanks for the responses all..been getting a lot of hits off Craigslist already but no one has showed up yet to pick it up....

Anyone interested in stoping by for a look at it...just shoot me a pm

Good Luck with the sale, sorry that you have to leave the hobby, but wish you well and maybe you will be back someday. Tax season, so this might sell fast. ;)

3 buyers coming between Saturday and Sunday...this might be gone this weekend....I will be back once I build my house and I finish the basement bar...it might be a while but I will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back