Spanish Peaks Crystal Weiss 24ct case for $6.99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougf

Reaction score
On post they have CASES of Spanish Peaks Crystal Weiss for $6.99. No idea how the beer tastes, but at this price I picked up a case. Have four in the fridge now for tomorrow night. If anyone is in the Fort Eustis Virginia area and cant get on post let me know. I can pick up a few cases and meet you somewhere for no charge, $6.99 a case like I bought them. Just trying to help out some fellow brewers who might like this beer. Let me know! :mug:

Offer rescinded. The beer sucks and nobody even wants 24 bottles for 6.99.

Yeah, they are pretty nice pry off's, very similar to sam adams but a little shorter.

Still thats a pretty good price. When I was poor private in the army, Ft Lewis would routinely have super cheap beer specials like that. In some cases the case of beer was cheaper that the same amount of water (4 packs of 16oz busch ice for $.99) now I never settled for that swill, but did pick up some seasonal Sam Adams cases for less than 10 bucks. Guess it worked out to my advantage that BMC is what most of the service drinks, and good beer doesn't move as fast

I used to do the same. Now that i'm a poor Staff Sergeant I still do the same :D

Back