Md grain buy #3!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry i've been absent here. i have a good reason, i swear :)

anyhow, when is yunus getting the fredneck stuff? would it be possible to hand him the better bottles too? i have the cash for him, and can we can do the hand off at the flying dog FOAM meeting.

PM me if you need contact info . I'll be home tonight and most of tomorrow, just let me know what time and I'll be sure to be here.

Payment on pickup, cash or check.

Hi Folks,

I just joined this forum and live in MD. I realize you all scored grains just recently and was wondering when the next group buy would be? This is a killer deal yoou all arranged.

Thanks

Fair enough, thanks. What do I need to do to ensure that the next time you announce teh bulk grian buy I get notified?

Fair enough, thanks. What do I need to do to ensure that the next time you announce teh bulk grian buy I get notified?

i'll let you know when it happens, until then you're probably just going to bum grain off me anyhow.

Back