Ohio Meet, Greet, Share, and Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Columbus

• Cincinnati

• Dayton (Can't blame me for trying)

• Other (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
On a side note; if any of you want to head over here and fish on Lake Erie for some walleye...hit me up. You're welcome on my boat. We can brew before or after...or just drink. I have plenty of brew :mug: I usually don't drink and fish but you're welcome to it!

My EcoLab vendor recently treated me to an all expense paid walleye trip on Erie.
Really good time. Too many stories to share, but I caught the first fish. 28". Thought I got hung up on something...

I work in Fremont and Sandusky. You probably shop at homebrew Ohio?

I work in Fremont as well. I try to get up to Homebrew Ohio as much as I can but my schedule causes me to use the internet a lot. I wish they were open on Sundays because that's usually the only day I have off.

I can't wait until I finally move into to this new house so I can get a kegerator. I barely have enough room for my books and movies right now, it would be a nightmare having one in an apartment.

I work in Fremont and Sandusky. You probably shop at homebrew Ohio?

I just moved to Strongsville from Bellevue a few months ago & used to work in Monroeville. Got offered a job in Medina that I couldn't pass up..

but the people at HBO are the best. I do all of my shopping at The Cleveland Brew shop now, but I make special trips to sandusky just to go to home brew ohio and to see Jeff @ Bayshore Beverage. Surprisingly, I miss living there.

Hew Haven, IN isn't Ohio...HOW DARE YOU! That and I have to go to a 1 year old's birthday...

You could always crash a sodz homebrew meeting. They should be starting back up soon. Meetings get posted on sod.org Ive been working on the road so not much brewing or time to make meetings. Homebrew is allowed at meetings but discretion is encouraged.

I just wanted to apologize to everyone looking forward to this. I've been so busy between a new house and other life things that I haven't had time to set anything up.

I live in Mansfield, but would never suggest meeting here. Columbus would be about the only viable option for me, although Cleveland is just a little further, I actually go to Columbus on a fairly regular basis anyways...

Old thread but I'm new to the forum..

I am down in marietta area but can go to Columbus Cincinnati or Cleveland.

Any good home brew shops around any areas mentioned above

Brewtensils in Dayton is pretty great. I think they're opening a second location in Miamisburg (South Dayton). I've also seen some homebrew equipment at Jungle Jim's in Cinci.

Back