The Ugly Keggle In Action (video)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm second the light brown nomination :)

Although it IS kind of a gray-ish light brown if that makes you feel better. Although the house does look blue after you focus on the deck for a bit. What the hell color is the siding anyway?

"BierMunchers Beer-Trap Ale - It's Catchy."

trap2.thumb.jpg

BierMuncher said:
SWMBO calls me Sh!thead so no big. :cross:

BM, sh!thead - they're close enough. I can see why that doesn't bother you.

*but*

would it bother you if someone were to say that they took a big old BierMuncher this morning? :tank:

ohiobrewtus said:
BM, sh!thead - they're close enough. I can see why that doesn't bother you.

*but*

would it bother you if someone were to say that they took a big old BierMuncher this morning? :tank:
It's nice to be remembered.

When I over-hear someone say that at work or at the gym, I'll know I've made my mark (so to speak) in the world.

BierMuncher said:
It's nice to be remembered.

When I over-hear someone say that at work or at the gym, I'll know I've made my mark (so to speak) in the world.

It's good to know that you appreciate the imporant things and don't just 'skid' by them, BM.

krispy d said:
I've got the angle grinder... no name, good enough. New in the box, never opened. $35.00 gets it shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Come on people lets get a brewer a new tool!

Huh??? You can get a Tool Shop (Menard's store brand-it's el cheapo, but gets the job done) for 20 bucks.

the_bird said:
OK, this is kinda :off:, so I apologize, BM...

Wife and I are debating whether I painted the deck gray or brown. She says brown and I'm colorblind, I say gray and she's insane. They she drops the taupe bomb on me.

As a guy, how do you respond to The Taupe Bomb? WTF is taupe? Did I unintentionally paint my deck a color I cannot, because of my genetalia, possibly understand?

Help me boys... is this gray or brown? Anyone answers "taupe," I'm banning your ass.

IMG_7715.jpg

(the deck part, not the rails)

Just for kicks, I asked my SWMBO what color she thought your deck was and she said. "It's hard to tell because of the lighting but, it's either brown or grey."
SWMBO is :rockin:

And as for the keggle, ..It's a classic, at this point and would be a sin to repair or otherwise deface a national treasure such as this.:D

"Taupe is a vague, unscientific color term which may be used to refer to almost any grayish-brown, brownish-gray, or warm gray color." I say it's more of a beige....

*runs away*

I hate to be "that guy" years later but my god!! lmfao the best part is you can see the pencil line where you actually meant to cut. I have been liberated!! Up until now I thought I was the only man who can't use power tools!!

My buddy once got me a tape measure that has everything marked so I don't have to figure it out.

I hate to be "that guy" years later but my god!! lmfao the best part is you can see the pencil line where you actually meant to cut. I have been liberated!! Up until now I thought I was the only man who can't use power tools!!

My buddy once got me a tape measure that has everything marked so I don't have to figure it out.

Every time I see a picture of that keggle I laugh.

I thought to myself, 'OK I better follow the link to see this thing. It can't be all that ba... Oh my god WTF!!'

Latest posts

Back