Little help - Northern Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psymonkey

Reaction score
Would someone mind going to Northernbrewer and adding any beer kit to your cart. I'm curious if you can select any yeast other than safeale? I can't seem to get anything but safeale04 for any kit and I don't know if it's just me or not. It's the same in each browser I've tried, firefox, chrome and IE. Oddly, I accidentally selected safeale this morning and I haven't been able to get anything else since.

Thanks to anyone who can check this real quick.

No problems here. Using Chrome and added a honey weizen kit. I could choose no yeast, or WB-06, or Wyeast 1010. And of course, anything from their regular yeast menu. Not sure what your problem may be. Sorry.

No worries, thanks for checking. Oddly, I've now tried three computers in my home and all have the same problem...it's almost like my external IP is only allowed to get safeale..very, very strange. It works on my phone over 4G...

Anyway, thanks again! I was about to drop a good amount of cash there, guess I'll head elsewhere with my $$!

How about leaving the yeast selection out, or 0, and ordering the yeast separately. Do you have their catalog?

It's working now. That was one of the strangest things I've ever seen..thanks again!

Latest posts

Back