Hey from South-Central PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Effington

Reaction score
I've been lurking on the site for a while now and figured I'd post; I've been making wine for years, but I'm jumping into home brewing beer in the next week or so with some 2009 Hop Nog.

Wish me luck!:mug:

Welcome aboard from another lancaster native. There is a ton of information on this site and a lot of folks that are eager to help answer any questions you may have so read up and make yourself at home. Welcome!!

Thanks for the welcome! It's great to see so many home brewers representing the keystone state here. Chambersburg can be boring place, but we just got our first homebrew store and the excuses have run out!

I have been reading this thread all day and I can't believe how much great info I've taken in... I have a notebook filled with great advice.

Now I just need to finish the last couple chapters of Palmer's "How To Brew" and I'm ready to go...

Back