Fellow homebrewers, need donations for multiple sclerosis bike ride

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSrugis

Reaction score
I haven't been on these forums long but I have been reading and learning a lot. I just started my 3rd brew this weekend and got the recipe from this site. Everyone on here seems really nice and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to help me raise money for the national multiple sclerosis society.

The MS150 is a 2 day bike ride event to raise money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I have been doing the MS150 for 7 years now, and this year I took over captain of the Autoliv Safety Cyclist team for my work (last year we had 39 members). I have done the 200 mile ride for the last 2 years and plan on doing the 200 this year too.

In years past, I have had no issues raising money and collected over $500. This year, with the economy, it is proving to be a lot harder. I am asking everyone I know for a small donation of $5 or $10. I know if I can get enough people, I can reach my goal of $500.

Please visit my MS150 page and you can make donations online through the MS society (and see pics of me in unflattering biker wear). Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your support.

http://bikemig.nationalmssociety.org...al&fr_id=11411

Dave

Back