What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WesleyS said:
That's what your mom asked me last night.
Bazinga!!!

I was wondering how long it would take! I honestly thought NIZ would've been first to strike at that one!

At the risk of offending anyone, and to stay on topic, drinking my yuengling. ;)

Raspberry SP

ForumRunner_20130828_165902.jpg

Ok ok how many of you @ssclowns wanted this?

View attachment 144900

I'm going to grab some and I need to know how many 6 packs I should grab.being it's on sale. On to pbr God I must be a hipster and a foooking homer :drunk:

Edit: left work early today so I stopped at the bar first :)

Yes please. CEO we can do a proper trade next month :)

I'm going to grab some and I need to know how many 6 packs I should grab.being it's on sale. On to pbr God I must be a hipster and a foooking homer :drunk:

If he cant handle the demand I already got it and dont gotta go nowhere to get it :D
Tired Hands growler, do I hear a Tired Hands growler?!?!

NIZZLE said:

I most certainly wouldn't mind one haha

jerryteague, I blended one gallon of my not soured :)mad:) imperial stout with 4 gallons of my failed table session in a keg to make a winner. I then racked the remainder of the slightly tart stout (SG- 1.030 after adding some sugar) to the remainder of the session in my conical & pitched new yeast. conical has new krausen & chugging away nicely since Sunday. the ABV's are now fancy math (addition & subtraction) is beyond me.

gonna go pour a "sample" of my Helles.

eandersen said:
I'm not trying to be greedy over here! Pm me and we can figure out something I can send your way

Or if they're all accounted for no big dealio

A pleasure to drink as it was the last time I had it. Great brew, Stauff. Sometimes it's nice to get away from the assertiveness of American styles and enjoy a well brewed, unimposing brew.

20130828_183800.jpg

Back