The fruits of my labor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSR402

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my first beer that is ready to drink. It still has a little bit more carbonation to build but not much and will get better and better over the next few weeks.
The SWMBO says that she really likes this one and that she can taste the orange in it. :ban:
I having tasted it now 3 times can really tell how much it has mellowed and aged. It's a keeper....:tank:

MVC-597F.JPG

borat250.jpg

I LIKE!

Man!!! I can't wait! My first brew is still in secondary. I'm going to bottle on Sunday. I still have a couple weeks to go!

Congarts dude, looks tasty!

Yuri_Rage said:
Congrats! Where'd you get the Snap-On glassware?

I bought (about 9 or 10 years ago) a set of snap-on 1/2" drive extentions and they came with a set of 6 16oz pils glasses. I have only 4 left now. :(
One got broke at a party while some drunk b*tch was jumping around with her shirt off and one just "came up missing".

I need more large glasses. These are the only ones I have other then 2 40oz mugs that I can poor the whole bottle at one time without stopping.

Looks and sounds tasty! You should put the recipe into the recipe database.
Maybe I'll do that ones I have more people try them and say that they are good. Other then me and the wife. :D

I think I'd take one for the team and break one for a girl jumping around with her shirt off... Unless her weight was shaking the house causing the glass to fall...

Lonek said:
I think I'd take one for the team and break one for a girl jumping around with her shirt off... Unless her weight was shaking the house causing the glass to fall...
No she was mayby 105# soaking wet.
I had seen those and so much more so many times I really did not care and was pissed off about the glass.
She then moved into the house because I was bitching at her and the owner of the house got pissed off at her slopping beer all over the place. He then kicked her and her hubby out and we damn near got into a fight getting them to leave.
oh good times... lol

Back