What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an awesome, late night friday. We first went to the Kstate alumni donor auction that helps pay for athletic stuff, aka lots of old rich folks. The first item that went at live auction was a directors chair with leather kstate seat and back, that went for $15,000!!! Had a lot of free jack and cokes there, and met Darren Sporles who is about as short as my GF but a beast. :D Then we had friends over to have a fire that lasted till 3 and had a great time. Here are the few beers i did get a picture of. Bout to go ride the river trails and go to the kstate spring game today.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398518923.185882.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398518930.721366.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398518938.779467.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398518951.962921.jpg

About to have number three whilst doing dishes.
The bottles are cool and lables come off sooooo quickly.
Nice bit of tartness to it.

1398519602969.jpg

Coff at a diner. Better than hotel Coff.

About to make a beer run for a fellow HBTer.

I had an awesome, late night friday. We first went to the Kstate alumni donor auction that helps pay for athletic stuff, aka lots of old rich folks. The first item that went at live auction was a directors chair with leather kstate seat and back, that went for $15,000!!! Had a lot of free jack and cokes there, and met Darren Sporles who is about as short as my GF but a beast. :D Then we had friends over to have a fire that lasted till 3 and had a great time. Here are the few beers i did get a picture of. Bout to go ride the river trails and go to the kstate spring game today.

Sproles is built just like Barry Sanders during his playing days...like a fire hydrant.

FinsFan's HB Pale. Very citrusy...very good. Don't normally open one this early but I have to clean my messy ass bar before my daughter's dance competition this afternoon. The cutthroat world of 5 year old competitive dance...

Fins, what is the hop schedule on this?

WIN_20140426_104802.jpg

More Coff. Cappuccino, in fact.

Hipster Coff shop sitting by the boat show.

FinsFan's HB Pale. Very citrusy...very good. Don't normally open one this early but I have to clean my messy ass bar before my daughter's dance competition this afternoon. The cutthroat world of 5 year old competitive dance...

Fins, what is the hop schedule on this?

I will double check when i get home but i think it was .25 oz mosaic at 60, .75 oz at 15 and 1oz at 5. I dryhopped with 2oz mosaic but it was still dropping from the conan, so i added an ounce of motueka four days before bottling. O and its all maris otter

Time to get smacked. Starting now. Might be on my face before the wedding starts.

Bacardi and coke at the hotel bar.

Taking this party outside. A bit colder than I thought out here.

Can't have a Cigar City beer without a cigar, right?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398534065.748702.jpg

Belgian wit after a week of carbonation. I wonder if wlp400 woke up while carbonating and took it down a few degrees in addition to the priming sugar.

Took some time to pour it, but it has a long lasting head, and I like the aromas and flavour.

1398537311040.jpg

Griffin Claw Norm.

Can't believe I've never bought this before Fuzzy's beercation turned me onto it.

Another reason to love Bell's: effortless label removal..

A taster of my "Session" IPA. Came out to 5.4%, and way too bitter for what I was going for. Hop profile is great but too bitter. Hope it cools down a bit. Only been in the keg about 5 days.

Just mashed in my Centennial/ Citra Blonde Ale. Trying to rush a 2 week brew for a party. Hope it works!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398541545.749268.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Firestone Walkers new 805 Blonde. Bought a 6'er when we visited the brewery last week. Damn good and perfect for a brew day. And while brewing a blonde hahaha.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398545701.502870.jpg

Waiting for the boil to start.....

Madtree Sprye. Not their best offering...just a quick bite of bitterness and a bit light on flavor.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398545961.770756.jpg

Sent from my iThingy using a series of tubes.

My experiment with my American light mr beer kit. Think I fermented too warm. I taste butter :/
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398546489.533123.jpg

Back