• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

williams english bitter kit for free!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibintinknockin

Reaction score
I'm a new brewer and i finally traded up my Mr beer for a 5 gal. setup. i ordered it from Williams and it came with an English bitter kit here

http://www.williamsbrewing.com/ENGLISH_BITTER_P282C189.cfm

it was shipped out 1/17 and i got it 1/22 and i didn't open the box right away. when i got around to opening up the box to check everything (1/28) i read on the kit box that if refrigerated as soon as received then its good for 6 months. if not it has a shelf life of 45 days.

i plan to be renovating my house very soon and i'm not gonna be able to fridge the stuff because the renovation is gonna knock out the 2nd fridge in the basement. if i would have realized, i would have fridged it upon arrival to keep for the six months and i would hate for it to go to waste.

if someone wants it they can just PayPal me the shipping. its heavy so i figure 15 bucks, or if someone is in Staten island or Brooklyn they can pick it up and I'll just hand it to you ....

everything is totally vacuum sealed just the way I got it and according to the directions it'll be good for another 31 days from today.

like i said i just cant see it go to waste

I would like it I'm in ny too. Westchester. Tell me how much for shipping and pm me your email for paypal. Thanks ! I was looking to order another kit soon

Thanks! Sent paypal to your email. Thanks for helping a fellow home brewer out. Tell me if you end up needing any kegging supplies when you get your house finished. I have a keg or 2 and a regulator I could spare.

thanks bro! i am interested. I'll send you the shipping or i can even shoot up by you. i worked in the bx for a couple of years so it's no big deal...

BTW i shipped it out to you today. enjoy!

p.s. let me know how it is when you get it all brewed and bottled.

Just got it today. With all the snow maybe I will make it today or tomorrow. I'll let you know how it comes out.

Latest posts

Back