Bayou Classic Double/Triple Burner Stands

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrcleanwell

Reaction score
Anyone use the Double or Triple burner stands from Bayou Classic? It seems like purchasing these would be much cheaper than building your own.

It says they can bring 2 (3 for the triple burner) 60 qt pots to a boil but I'm not sure if the cooking surface will be large enough to hold multiple keggles. I believe the OD of a 60 qt pot is roughly 16" while the OD of a keg is 17". If these numbers are correct then keggles may be too large.

Double Propane Burners, Specialty Double Propane Burner

Triple Propane Burners, Triple High Pressure Propane Burner

"The cooking surface on the Specialty Double Propane Burner measures 14 x 28.75."

About 14" limit on kettles.

"This triple propane burner has three 16 x 16 inch cooking surfaces."

16" limit on kettles.

Not too bad of a price though. If it came with a pilot system, I'd almost get one to use for parts for your one build. As is, *shrugs*.

This is the one i use.

https://www.pelicansky.com/productdetail.aspx?id=100&cat=65

it can easily fit 2-14 gallon euro kettles and you could most likely fit any other kettles on it but it may hang off the edge a bit.Its cheaper and the stand itself seems to be much sturdier than the others.

bd11-1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back