Tats!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sure, I'll just tell hubby I'm heading to California for some more tats. He will be so surprised! My cousin Andrea wants to get a tat from Kat Von in California. Not sure who that is, but guessing someone good. I'll ask her to pick me up long the way! Road trip!!!

She has a show on tv, real drama queen. She does nice work but in my opinion there are better artist out there.

I thought of getting an accordian somewhere special. I abandoned that idea when I realized it would mean excrutiating pain for a bad joke.

Here's dad, he past away in 75. When mom saw it she cried.

P1010686 (2).JPG

Tats are really cool.

I once thought about getting a famous quote that made me sound smarter than I actually ams or perhaps have something witty written in another language that I can not read and have to explain to everyone. Or maybe I'll do my initials or first born child's initials just in case I forget.

Then again, a sentimental tat makes more sense. Perhaps I'll tattoo the day I lost my virginity down the side of my neck or maybe I'll start a running list of my baby mamas down my back.

Then again... I think I'll spend my money on an investment like a new stereo system for my car. :confused:

Tats are really cool.

I once thought about getting a famous quote that made me sound smarter than I actually ams or perhaps have something witty written in another language that I can not read and have to explain to everyone. Or maybe I'll do my initials or first born child's initials just in case I forget.

Then again, a sentimental tat makes more sense. Perhaps I'll tattoo the day I lost my virginity down the side of my neck or maybe I'll start a running list of my baby mamas down my back.

Then again... I think I'll spend my money on an investment like a new stereo system for my car. :confused:

or the first time you saw that my grandma's beef stick was bigger than yours? bwahahahaha!!! give me a dollar.

I clicked on this because I thought it said, "Tits"

My mind only rides on so many rails. Inflicting pain on myself is not one of them. You guys PAY to have somebody stick you with a needle...................... are you NUTS!?

Its not the pain so much as the fact that everything turns that horrible green color eventually that kept me tat free. I had a couple piercings back in the day tho.

Its not the pain so much as the fact that everything turns that horrible green color eventually that kept me tat free. I had a couple piercings back in the day tho.

It's the ink that used to be used for tattoos that often made them look green over time. Technology has advanced since then, better ink, so it is safe to go ahead and get one now. Or just don't get it in black, get it in color.

A friend of mine actually has a tattoo by Kat Von D before she became a TV star. No matter what anyone might say about her, she does really, really nice B&W work.

my go to has been Thrashe's Living Art in Rapid City, SD. my wife & I got married in his shop by one of his old artists. funny thing: the guy that married us (Mike) lived in Vegas when I did. worked at one of the Diversity shops on Maryland Parkway. he was up on the upper level when a guy came in & tried to rob the place at gun point. Mikey yelled "HEY!" the guy looked up & saw the barrel of Mikey's .45 aimed right at him. guy dropped his gun & ran off. turned out to be a fancy cigarette lighter that looked like a pistol. didn't know Mikey at the time, but i remember when that happened. funny shizzle.

So the wife and I got to talking about this yesterday afternoon. "If I were to get a tattoo what would it be." She thought a while and said "You love soup more than anyone I have ever met. It would probably be the word "Soup" in typewriter letters on your left posterior cheek.

And we laughed and laughed.

But now Im seriously considering it. I am a soup enthusiast.

So the wife and I got to talking about this yesterday afternoon. "If I were to get a tattoo what would it be." She thought a while and said "You love soup more than anyone I have ever met. It would probably be the word "Soup" in typewriter letters on your left posterior cheek.

do it.:rockin: but don't post pics. we'll take your word for it.

But why the left cheek? If you love soup so much why not the right cheek?

accidentally came out saying mom... She was impressed. We never noticed it because the sky wasn't colored in, in the drawings.

55DF004B-CE67-47D1-8BE0-BFD9D7E7F6CC-4353-000002B0058574B5.jpg

Mine ended up scabbing in a couple spots and the color hasn't come back yet. Feels really rough in those spots, like it scarred. When I'm sure it's done healing, I'll get it touched up.

But why the left cheek? If you love soup so much why not the right cheek?

My thinking is because one reads from left to right... except arabic, chinese, and hebrew readers... and Im thinking most likely no one who reads those languages would see my soup butt tattoo anyway...

My thinking is because one reads from left to right... except arabic, chinese, and hebrew readers... and Im thinking most likely no one who reads those languages would see my soup butt tattoo anyway...

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Maybe you could put an actual bowl of hot soup on the right side, so when they(non-arabic, chinese, and hebrew readers) can get done reading left to right then they can see a nice bowl of hot soup. Just hope you never end up in prison and the group shower thing. I bet you aren't the only one who really loves soup.

Had to

ForumRunner_20130423_104642.png

How much do you think a tattoo that just says "soup" would cost? Typewriter font... say, the size of an altoid can?

20 yrs ago, my wife and I were in the check out line at Meijers (like super Walmart) and in front of us were two young teens buying needles, rubbing alcohol, a lighter and india ink. It was pretty obvious to us what their plan was. I can only imagine the results back then, or if they managed to go through with it. And heaven forbid what they look like now if they did go through with it!

Tats are really cool.

Pulled out?

Latest posts

Back