"China beer keg supplier" ad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jumbo82

Reaction score
Today I noticed a banner on HBT for a Chinese company selling beer kegs. I clicked on the banner and it brought me here; http://www.jcco-jinfu.com/en/cpzx-01.asp?gclid=CLbL9YyszJ4CFQk75QodDA0Epw . Their website doesn't list any prices, so I can only assume they sell to wholesalers. Does anybody have any experience with these kegs? I might contact them to see if I can get a few half barrel kegs through one of their dealers. I recently had a friend ask me if I could supply a half barrel keg of homebrew for a big get together he is having (he would purchase all the ingredients for me). My only problem is finding a usable Sanke keg. Anyway, this banner caught my eye and I thought I'd ask around first. Thanks.

You could always just get a keg of crap beer and then use it when empty for your homebrew for this event. Then you could return for your deposit after the event. I don't think anyone could consider that stealing, just borrowing for a couple of weeks.

Don't you have cornies?? If not, now is a good time to get some, you'll have them forever, and you could get your friend to chip in.

Don't you have cornies?? If not, now is a good time to get some, you'll have them forever, and you could get your friend to chip in.

I have 10 cornies, but that's not what I want. I won't be at the event and my friend would prefer 15 gallons of beer in the same keg. The alternative is that he will get a commercial beer. This may be the route he goes anyway, but it would be nice to have some nice half barrel kegs anyway. I'm in the process of getting my brewers notice (I currently brew 1 barrel batches), so eventually I'm going to need them.

just go to a beverage store and tell them what you are doing. Im sure they will give you a keg for the deposit. then just pump cleaner through it.... CIP

just go to a beverage store and tell them what you are doing. Im sure they will give you a keg for the deposit. then just pump cleaner through it.... CIP

This is an option. But I think I'd like to own one so I don't have to go through this every time. Hmm, I suppose I could try your approach once before I invest in my own sanke. Its something to think about, thanks.

brand new Schaefer kegs email from them . I believe you would need a spear .

Hi Mark, thank you for your interest in our product. All our kegs ship from Buffalo, NY.

All kegs have Micro-Matic Draught (sanky) fitting.

15.5 gal / 58.6 litre Stainless Steel keg - $135.70

13.2 gal / 50.0 litre Stainless Steel keg - $140.00

5.16 gal / 19.5 litre ECO keg = $89.99

USED 30 litre PLUS kegs - $35.00 each

kegs

Edit : the spear is already installed on the keg

Latest posts

Back