New Belgium Rampant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one? I've tried fat tire, ranger, and trippel. All really good no watermelon taste.

Was excited to try this one. Fairly disappointed. This stuff isn't that good. The wet hay description above is a good one for the after taste. I will choke it down, though.

I enjoyed it I got more of a peach flavor from it. I'm not sure but I thought the peach flavor came from the yeast. But what do I know. Over all I thought it was great on a hot day.

One of my new favorites......It's a bit thin but the hops really come through because of the light body.......since you mentioned watermelon, I can get a bit of that in the aftertaste although maybe a bit more grapefruity.

I got some peach as well, which I'm thinking comes from the Mosaic hops as I've heard others have experienced peach flavors with Mosaic hopped beers.

I'm not a huge hophead, but overall I thought it was good. I'd buy it again if my local brew shop didn't have so many different beers to try. :mug:

I tried it at a beer tasting event at a ski lodge about a month ago. I like it, I would buy it if i could find it locally. Then again I tried many a brew before it too...

Latest posts

Back