Happiness is a full pipeline!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that I'll share a couple of growler fills on a good beer I have on tap with some friends and co workers, and it'll still take me like 8 weeks to kick a keg. Literally, once I tap one, I can brew, and let it run it's course without rushing before it's ready to replace another. I keep 5 kegs in rotation, and will sometimes force carb, and bottle to emtpy a keg on something I can age for a while.

Happiness is being able to kick over full kegs to make room for more batches. I have 10 full atm. Where 2 have been dumped to make room for the new. It feels liberating to not have to worry about drinking sub-par batches and not have limitations put on brewing because of storage.

grathan said:
Happiness is being able to kick over full kegs to make room for more batches. I have 10 full atm. Where 2 have been dumped to make room for the new. It feels liberating to not have to worry about drinking sub-par batches and not have limitations put on brewing because of storage.

I've only just reached the same point--use to be I'd do anything not to lose a batch. Now I make enough that, once I figure out how to fix the flaws, I can choose to dump the bad batches and still have a solid pipeline!

I think once I keg the remaining beers next week I will have 10 full kegs..some of them might only be half full though. I also have a case each of English Barleywine and Bourbon Vanilla Porter. It's the holidays and I bring quite a bit of beer to parties as well as giving away bottles as gifts. I fully expect that inventory to be at least half way gone by Jan 1.

You guys are freakin maniacs!

OK... so I have about 500 bottles of beer, but still....

You're still a bunch of maniacs!

:tank:

I have 6 taps and 9 kegs in the keezer with 2 in the ferm chamber and one aging in the garage. I'm set for a bit.

12 kegs on tap of varying levels 2 more inside cold carbed and waiting 4 more outside of kezzer looking for room, 10 gallons in fermenters, brewing now. Only do 5 gallon batches so never have 2 of anything on tap at the same time. Plus have two 3 gallon kegs sitting on co2 on the hump to travel ( or in case I run low) :ban:

Back