What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that cheap! These were 12$ a gallon and that's because we're friends. Most u-pick places here are $15 and up.

More saison. Just put a few more in the fridge, too. Waiting on the protrein rest on my 'wit'-ish beer. First time using raw wheat...

Yeah I'll be goin picking soon too. Same price here as Nizzle. At least 5 blueberry farms 30 minutes away. Probably do a Berliner.

I'm tempted to open a Heady Topper after smashing this growler from Tired Hands. They taste like the same damn beer!!

My HB rises and shine foooking awesome.

ForumRunner_20130807_174111.png

Remmy said:
I'm tempted to open a Heady Topper after smashing this growler from Tired Hands. They taste like the same damn beer!!

Open that Heady quick! Do a side-by-side comparison.

...or is it too late? :mug:

coldcrash said:
Open that Heady quick! Do a side-by-side comparison.

...or is it too late? :mug:

If Nick sends me more, yeah. I'll open it right now as I still have some Tired Hands Phantom in my cup.

MrNickVT said:
As this 2011 dark lord warns up a bit the flavors really start to come out.

Did a brewery tour at Atlantic brewing today with my sister, bought... a lot of their beer, though I find their stuff mediocre it's reasonably priced and they have some fun brewery only stuff.

Had a flight of 6oz samples there.

Drinking a Allagash white on the deck while I chill the Atlantic stuff.

NIZZLE said:
Looks and sounds tasty!

This is got your name on it sir ;-)

Thank you! Take a look at the Tired Hands site and let me know what you're interested in. (I know they are tapping the next Berliner Weisse with heirloom tomatoes tomorrow.)

FermentNEthinG said:
Did you tow your beer cellar along with you? You sir, know how to vacation. I need some pointers!!

Between my buddy & I we had six growlers and about four cases of brew. Then we got more (local stuff) today! ;)

mcbaumannerb said:
Also having some Phantom with Three Different Colored Eyes. Definitely not a hop bomb ... more like citrus heaven! :ban:

Oh my!!!!! Winning!!!!!

mcbaumannerb said:
Between my buddy & I we had six growlers and about four cases of brew. Then we got more (local stuff) today! ;)

This guy is my idol.

Indica by Lost Coast. They call it an IPA. I guess it fits the style if you judge it by the ABV. Not that I'm a judge, or know what the hell I'm talking about, but it just doesn't taste IPA'ish to me.

Having a sample of my Heady Flopper.

image-3207109038.jpg

Racked. OG was 1.078. Sample gravity reading for dry-hop was 1.016. Didn't use a starter, either.
image-526253650.jpg

InityBrew said:
I just guzzled a gandhi bot.. Dangerously drinkable for an 8.8%..

Thanks Remmy

No problem, brother. Anyone who wants to try Gandhi or wants more. Just let me know.

Back