So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished bottling/clean up on my IPA today. I've got the fermenter soaking in PBW now. I'll be brewing an English bitter in the morning.

American Wheat and possibly a Citra Pale Ale this weekend. All depends if I get the new Braumeister setup in time and how that goes!

I am doing a Warrior-Amarillo IPA for a brewing class Saturday. Monday or Tuesday I'll make some sort of Belgian sour, probably a Flanders Red.

I'll be doing my first AG, Yoopers' Stone Ruination Clone. 2g Stove Top batch. Went to buy all the ingredients, got home and discovered I forgot yeast. :'(

Ordered ingredients for my raspberry hefeweizen, which I had meant to brew weeks ago but the move made me postpone it. Pretty excited for a new brew!

I'll be throwing together something with similar grist and hop selections to an Oktoberfest, but given the short time until the fall, I'll be using an ale yeast. Hoping to get it done on Sunday, but it might have to wait until Monday.

Hopefully brewing saturday, was supposed to last weekend but i was a wee bit too hungover to get motivated.

C.R.E.A.M. ale is up again.

I'll be brewing this weekend. Finally have all 3 taps flowing so its time to develop the pipeline! Haven't decided exactly what to make though. I am leaning towards an IPA.

I am brewing my head off this weekend :D

Two or even three batches

My first Porter and one that is heavy on the flaked corn

California common or steam type beer, with the same s-23 lager yeast i used and am lagering with another at lager temps from the previous week.Going to be interesting to compare the temp differences.

Just brewed last night a Magic Hat #9 Clone using Ringwood Ale Yeast. Blew the top off my fermentor using my old school plastic airlock. Seemingly, I'm ok with watching krausen form on top of my airlock. It's therapeutic.

No work tomorrow so.....brew day! I have all the grains weighed out for a ten gallon batch of an Oakshire O'Dark 30 Black IPA clone. Might do ten gallons of brown ale on Sunday.

Have some Cascade, Saaz, and Hallertauer lying around, and the SWMBO loves anything blueberry, so I might just make something up totally random...ha

Just bravely battled through a stuck sparge on a 13gal. batch of Barley wine. SWMBO is out of town, luckily. I don't know how I still managed 84% eff. but I'll take it. First stuck sparge...going to be a late night.

Bottling 6 gallons of English style Pale Ale tonight and using the 1318 slurry for a batch of Oatmeal Stout being brewed tomorrow.

Looks like it'll be today or tomorrow when I get the FV soaked clean for my English bitter. Might add 1oz of haulertau,since I'm out of Kent Golding.

Planning on it, I have to run by my LHBS (AHS) to get some supplies first prob. an IPA maybe a clone it will be my first IPA and my first clone brew.

Just got my supplies today from AHS and going to brew the Anniversary Lemon Wheat tomorrow. Looking forward to this as my end of summer brew. Then I've got a couple of Reds that'll take me in to the fall. Also need to start thinking fast as to what to brew for the holidays.

I'm sitting here, drinking a store bought craft brew, wishing I had the money to order the equipment I needed to arrive today in order to prepare tonight to brew tomorrow to ferment over the next few weeks while I'm brewing up something for the holidays..... bummer ... so jealous :)

I'm sitting here, drinking a store bought craft brew, wishing I had the money to order the equipment I needed to arrive today in order to prepare tonight to brew tomorrow to ferment over the next few weeks while I'm brewing up something for the holidays..... bummer ... so jealous :)

I know the feeling. I had to go almost 2 months without brewing cause of low funds. Was finally able to pick it back up last weekend (gave the brother-in-law a crash course how to brew with an IPA kit, got the wort made and the yeast pitched, gave him fermentation instructions, the rest is on him, already had a number of phone calls since ;)) and I'm just finishing up starters for Sunday's double header. It'll get better. I feel your pain.

HolidayBrew said:

I am the king of broke. And I have had expensive work on both of my vehicles. Where there is a will there is a way. Convinced the wife to let me buy the very basic AG tools and ended up with a mill for free. Using home depot buckets, 5 dolla fermenters. I haven't had a brew I didn't make in a few weeks. Could spend 20 bucks on a couple sixers or malt and hops! You will get there bud. You don't need to be rich to brew.

SWMBO is working tomorrow which leaves me, the house, Iron Maiden and 10 gallons of Hefe to brew all alone. I think we'll all get along.

Back