WTT for some Three Floyds...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronnyjenkins

Reaction score
I saw a couple other commercial trade offers, but moderators please let me know if this isn't allowed and I will gladly cease any activity.

Guys. I have read a lot about Three Floyds brews and would like to try one... or two varieties. I am down in Texas, so I would gladly help you get something a you need for a bottle or two. We have an awesome store downtown with great selection... Just no floyds.

PM me!

P.s.
I have a great reputation online, and you can look me up at eBay as punkrockdrummer5.

You still wanting some 3 Floyds? I don't know what there is in TX that I cant get here, but I could ship you some for the cost of the beer + shipping.

Actually, at the time of posting the thread I wasn't aware of how hard it is to come by the dark lord. I ended up trading with Suthrncomfrt1884 (thanks man!) and tried some three floyds and also new Glarus.
Thanks for the offer though!

Would anyone be willing to ship me some Three Floyds?
I live in Dallas and we cannot get it here in Texas.

Back