Anything Beer related at Best Buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Beere

Deep Six Brewing Co.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got $200 worth of Best Buy gift cards for christmas... anyone know of anything remotely beer related they sell? Any good dorm fridges? I haven't built my kegerator yet...

You have more refrigerated air than a morgue.
You don't have a kegerator!!??!?

Punch a few holes in the wall (or ceiling), hook up a tap and call it a day.:D

IIRC, they have full on kegerators there.

olllllo said:
You have more refrigerated air than a morgue.
You don't have a kegerator!!??!?

Punch a few holes in the wall (or ceiling), hook up a tap and call it a day.:D

IIRC, they have full on kegerators there.

Yeah, but thats way out in the garage... :) No kegerator yet, been using a extra fridge but that isn't as practical (or cool) as a real kegerator.

I vote for the 4912, you have the money for it and the project is a pretty simple and fun conversion

clayof2day said:
I vote for the 4912, you have the money for it and the project is a pretty simple and fun conversion
If I had it to do over again, I might opt for the 4912 as well...except that the Haier kegerator was on clearance, and we had a gift certificate, so it was almost free!

Well I'd hoped for one just a little bigger that would fit 3 kegs... but this will do just fine. Anyone have any experience with the smaller 2.5~3 gallon kegs and this fridge? I happen to have about six of those...

SwAMi75 said:
I was wondering the same thing about Target.....

Need a beer tap?

B000BY96G4.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-17/qid=1167965123/ref=sr_1_17/601-8589026-0442556?ie=UTF8&asin=B000BY96G4

Back