Bobby's October of Travel - Looking to Hoist pints with fellow HBT'ers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I won't be there Bobby. Maybe business will bring you this way someday.

Sounds like a good time. There are some great bars and breweries in Portland. If you have a chance to stop in Portsmouth, there a few great small breweries there too.

My 2 favorite beer bars in chicago are the Map Room and Village Tap. Let me know if you're headed there or anywhere esle. If I'm in town and available I wouldn't mind tipping a pint.

I can't imagine that your voyages through MA will take you through the northern Berkshires, but if I'm wrong let me know. Pints will be on me.

My 2 favorite beer bars in chicago are the Map Room and Village Tap. Let me know if you're headed there or anywhere esle. If I'm in town and available I wouldn't mind tipping a pint.
Yes, let us know. PM me or let us know when it gets close to travel time and we can meet up.

:off: My fiancee is going with some of her bridesmaids to the Map Room (among other places) for a 'girls night' tomorrow night.

If you're going through during work hours there's a brew pub right down the road from the junction of 90 and 495. Send a pm when the time is near.

Will do. I have to get a couple guys from work on board with the whole driving thing because the airfares are just over $100 so it's getting harder to justify the car rental + gas.

Back