Just brought in the brewhouse!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. It's been crazy busy at the pub. I am excited to say though, that we just brought in the brewhouse today and hope to be brewing onsite by June. Here are a couple of pics.

IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg

Still alot of work to do but we're moving forward. I miss you guys and hope to try and make it on here more. In the meantime, come on out to Naked City and let me buy you a beer!

There is a highly visible crack in conical #3. You can't see it, but I can. You should box it up immediately and send it to me so that the other three aren't embarrassed to be seen with it.

Still alot of work to do but we're moving forward. I miss you guys and hope to try and make it on here more. In the meantime, come on out to Naked City and let me buy you a beer!

Looking good! Glad you're finally able to get the brewhouse part in. That's great.

I can't come out until next year, probably closer to fall. (Damn this working for a living business right now). Save me a seat up at the bar!

I saw the pics of the building and renovations a while ago, looks like the brewery is coming along nicely too. :mug:

If that were my place I would walk in and just smile, all the damn time!

Awesome setup man. I hope I'll get anther chance to come to Seattle someday. I wish I'd been more active on the forum before my trip there last year. Naked City will definitely be my priority stop if I'm ever back on that coast.

I followed your pub construction pics...that's awesome. So since you haven't been brewing your own beer, have you just been serving commercial/craft stuff? I guess I was under the impression that you'd been brewing and serving your own already.

Looks great, Don. Glad to see that you were finally able to get the reuipment in to brew your own!

Back