3rd batch in the fermentor and life is good!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchMafia

Reaction score
I have to admit I have been struck by the homebrewing bug.. Started about a month and a half ago with an Amber Ale kit and that kit just finished bottle conditioning and was placed into the fridge last night, now comes the hard part of just waiting to taste it late next week. Then right behind that one is a very lovely looking Summer Ale with orange zest and lemon which will be ready for the fridge on monday night, and to top it all off we brewed up a batch of Brown ale last night and holy sh#t did that one smell awesome, the whole house just has this awesome aroma through it. My wife works nights as a nurse and when she got home I was like doesnt it smell awesome honey? I guess she is not as much of a brown ale fan as I am lol.. But boy does she love to enjoy a few craft beers so at least she is totally on board with my new hobby, the only problem now is I am going to need another fridge on top of the extra fridge I am already running.. Life is tough

Back