Brew Baby - Moose Drool Brew Video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah thanks guys! She is daddy's little helper. I think i might spare you all the redundancy of bottling as well as sparing myself some frustration of lots of glass bottles!

Brew Baby says "hi" to all the brewers out there.

Fantastic. Can't wait to have a little helper of my own.

Although at one point, when she's standing next to the steaming MLT, I thought she was smoking! Realized quickly it was a sucker, so all is good.

I already sent to my friend who just started brewing and just so happen to just had a baby. I see his daughter following in brew baby's footsteps.

I already sent to my friend who just started brewing and just so happen to just had a baby. I see his daughter following in brew baby's footsteps.

Congrats to your friend! It really warms the soul when your daughter says "Daddy, I want to help you brew!"

Congrats to your friend! It really warms the soul when your daughter says "Daddy, I want to help you brew!"

I can imagine! I didn't start brewing until my kids were older, and I brew indoors, so I got mostly "OMG- Mom the house stinks!" and "Ewwww- what's that smell?"

So, now my grandson will be born in July. I can't wait until I can put him on a task to help me brew. I'm going to help raise this child RIGHT!

This video rocks. My two little ladies like to help out on brew day. I still don't have a decent drill motor for my Barley Crusher, but they both think grinding grain by hand is fun. They tag team it and switch off when someone gets tired. I brew 10gal batches so it keeps them occupied for a while. They also like to do hops additions and stir the mash during mash-in. They are also big fans of a bit of malt syrup drizzled over vanilla or ginger ice cream, so I try to keep a little bit around. I'm trying to get them interested in the bottling process, so they can help convince SWMBO that we really need a kegging setup for the basement.....

Latest posts

Back