FEB tasting night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheeto

Born again N00b
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So tonight SWMBO and I stopped by the corner store and picked up a few bottles of beer

P2100082.JPG

P2100081.JPG

P2100080.JPG

P2100079.JPG

I have not tried any of these, after we open them and taste I will post a few comments

-Jason

First off for me is the Coney Island, First impression is "weird" an IPA with a Lager finish, a little "buttery" and hoppy

SWMBO went for the Mango weizen, total "chick" beer , her words really light slight hint of mango, seems just to be a gimicky Hefe.

I have never heard of Laughing Buddha... where is it out of? Seems like they make at least 2 unusual brews... gotta love the AB though, I can bottle a whole 5 gallon batch with those AB bombers :D

i had to check out port brewery's web. Hmmmmmmm, Pizza Port! i used to live right down the street from there. good place for pizza and beer!

soperbrew, my brother lives in pflugerville. you should get over to his house and show him some brew skills! he's been digging rahr and sons since we visited their brewery in fort worth last year.

Back