Hoppy bunny by duck rabbit brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsyoung

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this beer?I tried it tonight for the first time and could not get enough.

I had this beer about 2 weeks ago when I was in NC. I really enjoyed it. I didn't take notes, so I don't have anything intelligent to say about it other than I remember all the Duck Rabbit beers I had (the Dopplebock, amber ale, and brown ale) were really impressive.

Well this is another Duck Rabbit I have to try...even in NC, finding some of the less stock brews can be difficult (I still haven't had a chance to try their Baltic Porter...) As trumpetbeard hinted, Duck Rabbit is an awesome brewery...

Yea I went out and bought more of it today. This is the first I have tried from this brewery, so now I have to try all the rest

biochemedic said:
Well this is another Duck Rabbit I have to try...even in NC, finding some of the less stock brews can be difficult (I still haven't had a chance to try their Baltic Porter...) As trumpetbeard hinted, Duck Rabbit is an awesome brewery...

Apparently the Baltic porter is a seasonal release, and I am not sure when they release it. It is, according to my memory, an excellent beer, although I can't speak to its being as great an example of its style as I have not had too many bps to which to compare it. Their milk stout is one of my "go to" beers at restaurants here in NC. I saw the hoppy bunny in the store the other day and now will grab some.

I had it this weekend. Definitely a decent brew, but for some reason I can't get down with the dark and hoppy (think black IPA) beers. Not enough focus on the things I love about dark and toasty, and hoppy/ aromatic beers, respectively, I guess. Probably something I honestly just don't "get". Still love this brewery and love to have it my state (plus points for there actually being a real town called FarmVille where they are located!). Go NC beer!

I don't get why people like this one either. I'm a hop head too. My favorite duck rabbit is the barley wine. Tw.

how about some chocolate bunny stout

7271655452_785e259cde_z.jpg

Back