First Label: 8-Bit Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shunoshi

Reaction score
Well, my first batch of beer is in the bottle and will be ready in about 2 weeks so it was time to whip up a label for my brewery. My first hobby is games and has been for 20+ years, so this seemed to fit for me. :rockin:

8-BitBrewingLabel.jpg

Just have to come up with a label for my Honey Weizen now! :D

HAHA I just did the same thing. I feel like any gamer who moves into brewing beer is gunna think of this... and mess around with the idea for a while then let it die. My first beer under this label was titled 1-UP
1upc.jpg

WAAAH I just did it too! LOL

Screw it, I'm using it.
Mine is 8-Bit Brewhaus for you future people who end up here.

wow. i just thought of this cool name, then googled it. first hit brought me here:(
great job with the label!

wow. i just thought of this cool name, then googled it. first hit brought me here:(
great job with the label!

son of a... my buddy and I were talking about naming our brews after old arcade games... and I LOVE arcades... my custom on below... very nice label...

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/my-arcade-mamegear-232757/

Nice bumps, thread is like 4.5 years old, and before yous twos bumped it, the last post was about 6 months ago!

Sweet!:mug:

Having said that, I did get the dreaded post #11 :(

Back