CorneyKeg.com Aluminum Pin Lock to Ball Lock Conversions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFaden

Reaction score
Hey,

So I got a couple of their kegs with the conversion pre-installed. The nice thing about them is because it is a pin lock keg with ball lock disconnects it is shorter. This lets me keep the shelf in my fridge. My question is about the longevity and durability of these replacements. Anyone have any ideas how they compare to the stainless ones?...

-Eric

Do you happen to have a height on that? I'm looking for the best way to get corny's into my mini fridge. It's almost big enough, but I can't seem to get an answer on the exact height. Thanks for your help.

It would be great if you could post the total height of the keg with the new ball lock conversion and the ball lock disconnects. I too am looking for a shorter keg to fit in my fridge.

It would be great if you could post the total height of the keg with the new ball lock conversion and the ball lock disconnects. I too am looking for a shorter keg to fit in my fridge.

I will post a measurement when my disconnects arrive. They should be in the mail.

Latest posts

Back