Dogfish Head 120 in Atlantic City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunchbox

Reaction score
Does anyone know where in Atlantic City I can purchase some Dogfish Head 120? Also, are there any other beers in that area you would recommend that would be hard to find in the south?

They arnt making 120 right now. they are making World Stout.

They are also having quality issues out the yingyang :spin:

Joe Canal's liquor store off of Tilton Road has a great beer selection. It's about 15 mins from AC. In Atlantic City proper there isn't a good liquor store that I can think of. Can't tell you if anyone carries DFH 120, sorry.

As for local brews - Flying Fish makes some great beers, and most of the PA breweries (Stoudts, Troegs, Victory, Weyerbacher, etc.) will be available.

Dogfish Head is in Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. A few hours from AC so not that close.

Flying Fish is 45 mins away in Cherry Hill. Tun Tavern is a brewpub in AC (at the Sheraton by the convention center and train station). I haven't been there in years but remember it being OK.

+1 on NYC BrewGuy...give Joe canals at the Corner of Tilton and Fire Road a call...I live a out 5 minutes from there and they have probably the best selection around...if im not mistaken I think Ive seen the 120 there on a few occasions too...

Good Luck :p :mug:

DFH just put a twitter out that they'll be tapping a keg of 120 min. from 2006 at their Rehoboth Beacg location. How far is that drive?

Rehobeth Beach is in Delaware, on the Delmarva peninsula off Rt 13, not really along the way to AC even if he was driving. :D

Yes, but the brewery is a *very* do-able day trip from S. Jersey...it costs a few bucks, but you can get on the Cape May Lewes Ferry in the morning, go to the main brewery for a tour in the afternoon, then the Rehobeth brewpub for dinner, the catch the last ferry back...we do it almost every year when we vacation in Ocean City (NJ, that is...)

The only other tip I have is that you definitely have to make reservations for the brewery tour on the DFH website...it fills up almost every day, especially in the summer!

Yes, but the brewery is a *very* do-able day trip from S. Jersey...it costs a few bucks, but you can get on the Cape May Lewes Ferry in the morning, go to the main brewery for a tour in the afternoon, then the Rehobeth brewpub for dinner, the catch the last ferry back...we do it almost every year when we vacation in Ocean City (NJ, that is...)

The only other tip I have is that you definitely have to make reservations for the brewery tour on the DFH website...it fills up almost every day, especially in the summer!

Yes, all this is doable, but I thought he just wanted to stay in AC. ;)

as mentioned, Firewaters is your best bet - give them a call. Good Night Irene's (in Wildwood) may be worth a call too.

Back