Appreciate great beer & food?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, dc eh? 3 hours from me....I wonder....ah who am I kidding I can't even make it to the State College expo. :D

I was considering this but it is graduation weekend and my wife likes to go to graduation to see off all the the students who have crossed her path. It is a pretty steep price though, but the food looks great!

I've heard rumbling that the State College beer expo is considering a change of venue and a change of date. OK, I just did a quick check on the Beer Advocate site and the venue has not changed, but the date has been pushed back to August 16th. It also says there are going to be lots of other changes. Nothing on the official website yet.

I bought my two tickets already. We will have already moved down to Norfolk, but a buddy and I are going to be headed up. I didn't see this thread until after I got the mailing from the Brewer's Association, and all the educational seminars were sold out. Oh well, good food and good beer is still awesome!

I want to go. Fiance says no and need to go to a concert instead... Disappointed!

I hate when things land on the same day....

Latest posts

Back