• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Temperature Chamber Controls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbeavk

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD

I have two sets available. I'm not that electrically inclined so I figure someone might be interested. Here's a link to the pics. And another link to the controller. There is also a manual on the Omega website for programing. I left as much of the wiring together as I could but if you are not electrically inclined please don't bother. I don't want anyone burning their house down and there are no refunds.

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h405/Beerme1/Fermentation%20chamber%20parts/

http://www.omega.com/pptst/CN77000.html

How about $75 shipped to lower 48 or bring me some of your beer and mead LOL
:D

PS I did plug the controller in and scroll through the program.

Are you selling the entire unit in the photos? Are they both the same? I'm in on both if it is as pictured.

Yes there is 2 of everything pictured. Will do $90 including shipping if you want both. Let me know as soon as possible since I've got a PM from Mirilis who is also interested.

FYI,
Mirilis PM'd me at 6:40am so he was really first in line. Sorry for the confusion. He only wanted one set so to even things out I will send him a message to confirm his. You both can now have a set for $45 shipped

Bump

One set left. After packing the first set I noticed the other small black power supply was different. It looks pretty useless with a different connector. It's the first one pictured in the album link in post 1. The last one pictured is the one that already shipped.

$45 shipped

Is there a compressor delay built in if so ill take the last one

Hi A4C,
This was used to control a dry box so I would say no on the compressor relay. But there is some sort of relay in the bottom of the control box probably controlling the heating elements. If you are familiar with electronic components you can check the spec on the controller with the link provided and see if it would handle a different relay.

Here's a close up of the relay.

PICT0036.jpg

Back