Homebrew deal of the century!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Judging by the number of (mostly mediocre) reviews, at least 15 people have bought one.

Yeah, and ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!!!!

At that price, it won't last long. :)

Makes me feel better about the 600 dollars i spent with AHS this week. All that stuff was damn near free...

Believe it or not, that was my first foray into beermaking. I bought a Beer Machine 2000 myself, complete with a few beer mixes. I made two different ones before giving up and putting it in the basement. I still have the mixes in the basement, I'm sure!

I definitely overpaid, but according to that link, I got one heck of a bargain!

I will sell it to anybody who wants it for half that price!

For over 6 grand? Is this some kind of typo? I don't think I could possibly make enough mediocre beer in my lifetime to recoup that kind of money. But hey, if people have more money than brains, then more power to them. If anyone knows where to find these people, please let me know. I'll start making these things in stainless steel and sell them for a dollar more. Market them as the platinum edition.

Back