• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bottles, Fliptop, and Grolsch bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellenicHomeBrewer

Reaction score
I have some Grolsch flip-top bottles for sale and some EZ flip-top bottles for sale. I have seen them go for about $1/bottle so that would the starting price, but if someone wants to buy builk we can negotiate.

Inventory:
5 cases of Grolsch bottles (20 per case)
2 cases of EZ cap bottles 16 oz. (12 per case) These are new.
2 cases of 12oz bottles (they are used but clean Sam Adams bottles)

3ke3o03p75Od5Rc5S7a133eb53d8c129014e1.jpg

and

3nd3p73lc5O55R95S9a13de564fd174ce1334.jpg

Interested in a case of the flip tops depending on shipping to 19962, shame is I drove thru Lancaster earlier today.

The EZ cap, sorry. If shipping isnt too bad, I may take both cases.

I don't think he is checking this thread at all. I haven't heard anything from him since the 3rd post.

I"m still here.. It's just been one of those weeks and I apologize.

I still have the bottles but honestly shipping would probably not be worth it. I mean you can get a case of 12oz bottles for 12-14 at your local shop and even if I sell for 3-4 you'll stil have to pay 8-10/case for shipping. :( not worth it in my opinion. Similar for the fliptops. I had a case of 4 shipped for 40$. I'd like to get 15 for the flips considering there are 20/case for the them and the EZ's are new.

At this point I would say I'd like to keep it local.

Again folks I apologize for the full mailbox I didn't expect quite this response. As it stand right now, it looks like they are all sold. For the folks that are close enough to pick up and have contacted me, I may have more in the future and will keep you in mind when I have them.

thanks for the interest and again I'm sorry for the delays and full inbox, i really didn't expect this much interest.

Back