Three Floyds For Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmains

Reaction score
As some of you may know, Three Floyds started distributing to Ohio again yesterday. I found a nice little stash and am going to pick more up today.

Anyone interested? There is Dreadnaught, Behemoth Barleywine (mostly pink but some yellow), Arctic Panzer Wolf, and Munsterfest. I can also get the Bruery/Cigar City collaboration brew.

I'm interested in things like Pliny. Other than that some rarities or special occasion brews like things from the Bruery intrigue me.

Let me know and I can pick some up.

Thanks

I forgot to include that it's the Marrón Acidifié Bruery/Cigar City colab. Not the ISO : FT

Hmm. That collaboration beer sounds fantastic (plus I've liked everything that I've had from those two breweries).

I might be able to lay hands on a fresh bottle of Pliny. Barring that, are you interested in any Northwest beers or breweries?

Pm sent Dwarven_stout

I should also say that I can get almost any of the beers from the below breweries:
Bells
DFH (anything below 12% ABV)
Hoppin' Frog Brewing Co.
Great Lakes Brewing Co
Buckeye Brewing Co.
Indigo Imp
Thirsty Dog
Smuttynose
Dark Horse

I've been reading and it seems a lot of people are after Two-Hearted. I can get that on the fly no problem. Also Hopslam will be readily available in Feb.

Interested in any DFH Olde School or WWS?

I'd be interested in some of the Behemoth.

Back