Devils Creek Brewing Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevilsCreekBrewing

Reaction score
Here are 6 of about 18 labels I have made. They are all made with free clipart of 14th - 17th century wood etchings.

89354533.jpg

36085196.jpg

82571437.jpg

95539111.jpg

72786826.jpg

11085968.jpg

I tossed them into a free image editor to pull them off the printer friendly setup they are in now, so sorry for any fuzzyness.

I like the Brewhaus Mild the best, the black frame really makes it pop. As I was scrolling down, I thought the Pinebox Porter was going to be a plague reference ala Bring Out Your Dead IIPA. I think most, if not all of these could benefit from a black frame. The font style makes it a little tough to read at a glance, but it does have that mediaeval look about it. Regards, GF.

Thanks for the feedback g f. They are a little easier to read when printed. I made these in MS Excel, so had to print screen, paint, photo edit to get the file to post.

I have half of them with a black background right now, but printing them out uses a ton of ink. ;)

Back