• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2012 cascade for belma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkringii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a full pound of cascade and im looking to try belma.. i have way to many hops on hand and doing a order for a pound (or even two) just doesent seem worth the $12 shipping... so i was looking to see if anyone could do the following

A) going to put together a order with hops direct and want to add belma on there and then trade?

B) if anyone has any extra that they would trade

pellet or leaf idk what they have left or you have in inventory.. it dosent matter to me.

1 full pound of cascade for 2 pounds of belma or 8oz for a pound of belma. seems fair (price wise $14 for cascade and $5 for belma) and just mail it to each other on trade and call it good. Price wise its pretty even either way.

let me know if you can help a brother out!

I put together a hop buy for my club a few weeks with hops direct ....shipping ended up being like $2 bucs a person for 20lbs

Belma is worth it a $5lb..wish I was local I would total trade for some cascade

I've got a pound of whole leaf Belma that I'd be interested in trading after the holidays. Ill throw you some cash or some other hops to make up the difference.

I like the one beer I made with these hops but have so many pounds of other hops, the remaining 3/4lb will probably be good for me until next harvest.

Mantello/gmail

I put together a hop buy for my club a few weeks with hops direct ....shipping ended up being like $2 bucs a person for 20lbs

Belma is worth it a $5lb..wish I was local I would total trade for some cascade

yea i bet! i wish there was or i knew enough people locally to do so.. living is "Beer City USA" dosent mean EVERYONE brews.. lol dont get me wrong there are a TON of brewers but everyone i know dose small batches or only buy ingrediants as they go. i on the other hand try to save money where i can and buying in bulk (or growing) is where its at as we all know.. and all my home grown hops are already go :( (to be fair they were all first year plants so i didnt that much)

but thanks for the input ive been looking at alot of reviews and thats why i wanted to get some... SWMBO would kill me if i ordered more hops and i alone couldnt justify spendin $11 on 2 pounds then paying $12 in shipping..

I've got a pound of whole leaf Belma that I'd be interested in trading after the holidays. Ill throw you some cash or some other hops to make up the difference.

I like the one beer I made with these hops but have so many pounds of other hops, the remaining 3/4lb will probably be good for me until next harvest.

Mantello/gmail

thanks for input i will shot u a message but still looking to see if other people respond as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back