1/2" 3 pc full port stainless Ball Valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so I found a lead on more of these.... Who wants em? I should have them in my store next Thursday or Friday I can get 30 or so... Same deal $24 ea...(+ PayPal fees) Flat rate shipping of $6.00 for up to 5 of them.
The first time I did this they were gone in a few hours
The last time I did this they were gone in just a few days
Cheers
Jay

So I am finding out these ball valves are not going to be available anymore from my supplier. They buy them in blocks of 10,000 or more and they are not going to do that anymore. Once they are gone they are gone for good. This is a total bummer for me as I really like these valves and wanted to offfer them full time in my store. Oh well. Good deals come and go.

So does that mean you will or will not have some next week? If you do is it too late to switch out the valve I ordered with my kettle for one of these and pay the extra $?

So does that mean you will or will not have some next week? If you do is it too late to switch out the valve I ordered with my kettle for one of these and pay the extra $?

If my supplier delivers like they say they are, I will have them on Friday evening. You bet you can upgrade your Ball Valve. I don't have any of your CC info anymore I shread that stuff. So I will send you a PM w/ my back line # you can call me when ever you want and we can take care of it.
Jay

Valves are in and ready to ship! Everyone that ordered, your valves will go out Monday morning USPS 2-3 day priority.
Again thanks for all the orders and all the support!
Cheers
Jay

Just got in a bunch of these again...Hard to find, for me anyway..
$21.99ea ship up to 4 for $6 shipping Buy 5 and get free shipping!
Any takers??
Jay

So I just updated the OP to read

I have these broke down into groups
from 21.99 ea if you buy 1
to 17.99 ea if you buy 5
These went really fast last time.
I have loads of them at the moment.
Feel free to go to the website and order if you want some.
www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com
530 243 BEER
Cheers
Jay

Are you still doing the free shipping? or was that a limited offer?

That was a very limited offer. How many are you needing?
Even @ $9.95 flat rate shipping if you buy 3 or more its still a better deal than the free shipping deal from months past. ****and you can load up on other stuff without any extra shipping added****
Cheers
Jay

I need five of them. There were also some kits that i was going to order from AustinHBS so i need to figure out if i want to get two orders shipped.

So I got an E-mail from someone here on HBT asking for free shipping if he bought 5....(I have done it in the past) You know me! So for the rest of July the 3 PC ball valves are free shipping if you buy 5! They are already only $17.99 ea but free shipping will make them the cheepest on the net! (I think) If not let me know! PM me for a free shipping code.
Happy Brewing and "building" :rockin:
Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back