Waiting for BJCP test Results

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
:(:(

14 people took the test. 3 from out of town, so I have no idea if they have gotten their results but 7 local guys have gotten theirs. 3 beer advocate people failed:drunk: and 4 people from my brew club passed with 70s.

Then there is myself and 3 others, who after hearing about the other scores over a week ago are sitting here still wondering.......................I'm starting to get real anxious like when you made that first beer and watched and waited to bottle it then drink it. Remember how that waiting went..............yeah, thats how I am feeling right now.

Got them back. I passed. Not as high of a score as I would have liked, but, I am now a BJCP judge!

WOOT! :mug:

Now, about those beers......;)

Yeah, at the super bowl party I poured a sample from the conical and it was very very good, a bit nuttier than usual??? odd. I will probably get it kegged up and then transfer some to bottle for you my good man.

Yeah, at the super bowl party I poured a sample from the conical and it was very very good, a bit nuttier than usual??? odd. I will probably get it kegged up and then transfer some to bottle for you my good man.

Awesome! I racked mine to the keg a few days ago; time to hook it up to the gas and gently carbonate.

So how long was it between taking the tast and getting the results? I will be taking the test very soon and I am now curious how long they leave you in limbo.

HA! This showed up in my related posts...

Hopefully I'll be able to report the same results in a few months, as I'm taking the test on 12/5.

Back