Go Wings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerfan

Reaction score
I would love to see Melrose's dumb ass face when the Wings win the against the aves. These homer announcers really are annoying. Thanks for letting me vent.
Go Habs and Rangers. An origina:drunk: l six finals would be awesome.

don't you know that the wings aren't tough enough to win it all? the dumba@@es in the media just can't seem to grasp that skill plays a big role in winning LORD STANLEY all they can think is that the wings have to many europlayers to be effective(dumbsh!ts that they are). you'll never see the mullet admit ot being wrong though he'll just say that it was luck that carried them to it. i hate those hoserposers, can't wait for the games to be on fsn:rockin:

If Detroit can do it, it would suck suck, but hooray for them. I hate the Wings but, as a hockey fan, you must respect a team built on grit.

Even though I'm a Canadian, I'd love to see the wings or sj win the cup as either of them have Newfoundlanders playing activly on their teams.

The habs have a Newfoundlander on their team also but due to his lack of performance ( I guess that's the only reason ) he is being sat out. Don't know what happened to Ryder to cause his poor performance this year, He was disappointing to watch play.

Back