Any Alpharetta Buford area weekend brewers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainz

Reaction score
After no avail after two months of attempting to meet with the Brewmasters of Alpharetta. I'm looking for some weekends buds to brew with. All grain or extract i don't mind.

I reside in Alpharetta, my Girlfriend resides in Buford. So anywhere with in reasonable distance for a constant brew (like every other weekend or every 3 weekends or twice a month.)

Willing to drive about 25-50 miles if necessary.

RDWHAHB

In the middle of moving but I currently am in Cumming but moving towards John's creek. Shoot me a message and I'll let you know when I am going to do the next brew. Have a ton of hops at the moment and want to get back to brewing asap.

I'm off windward pkwy. and an AG brewer with about 10 brews under my belt, so still learning. But definitely up for having some brew buddies!

i am in alpharetta and looking for people to brew with i have only done box brews but looking to start all grain

Crabapple area. I've been doing all grain for about four years now. I get to brew about 1/month but that's more beer than I can drink. I'd love to join in on a brew day and share homebrew!

As a matter a fact I live in Buford and I work in Alpharetta at the 5 Seasons. I try to brew a couple times a month and I usually do two batches per session. Shoot me a message I'd be down.

Cheers!

Not sure if anyone still reads/follows this thread. Moved to Alpharetta last year and was living with family for a bit. Now have a place (although it is an apartment.) I would be down to brew and share beer. I've only done a couple batches, one extract, the other partial mash. Moving to all-grain but only looking at half-batches (biab) since I only have a stove top to work with at this time.

Another thread revival...

I posted in another section about trying to nail down the cause of a contamination I keep having. One guy suggested trying to find a more experienced brewer in my area to brew with and critique my process.

I'm in the Alpharetta/Milton area, if anybody wants to come down for a brew session (all grain), hit me up! I usually brew when my wife is working (she's a nurse) and I'm at home (I'm a pilot), which sometimes ends up being in the middle of the week. I'm flexible though.

Hi,
New brewer here. I live in Cumming.
I've been lurking on HBT for a while now and I would love to join a meet/brew day to observe and learn more. I'm currently building my all grain setup and I'm getting ready to do my first AG batch.

Back