Three Floyds Extra Pale Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvhopps

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this beer? It was my favorite beer, but they stopped brewing it about 5 or 6 years ago, they said it wasn't a big seller, I loved it myself. What I liked about it was the hops, I don't know what kind they were, but I loved the finish. The hops tasted awesome, you could belch them and keep enjoying the flavor. I have never been able to figure out what kind of hops they were. It has been so long that I don't think I could describe them, I'll know the flavor when I taste them. Does anyone have any info on this beer? When I asked about it at the brewery they said if you liked that beer then you will love Gumball head. I don't get the same effect with Gumball Head.
Any info would be appreciated, thanks
Mark

Seriously -- call the brewer.

A good percentage of brewers will share recipes all the time -- but if the beer is not in production anymore, they shouldnt have any qualms about sharing the recipe or helping you clone it.

Back