Alabama is messed up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good to know they've caught all the violent killers and criminals and rapists and thieves, that they now have the time to go after this upstanding citizen for making beer in his basement.

This is truly one of those things that makes you want to beat someone in the skull with a tire iron until they've got enough sense knocked into them that they realize just how sickeningly unjust their actions are. Burn in hell, you bastards. Burn in HELL. Scum.

Eh, standard feature article fare. Find a minority group, hang out with em, write down stuff that they do and then try to make the reader feel like they were there. I wonder how I'd have pictured things if I didn't know what they were doing beforehand.

A lot of times laws don't get repealed until someone notices they exist, so I'm glad they're fighting for it now. I agree with the people in the thread linked that point out if kids want to get drunk, they'll go for cheap hard liquor over bigger beers.

mrkristofo said:
Well, I guess this is the point I stop posting on HBT.

Not to worry, I was a HB Fugitive in Utah for 5 years. Cops there are too busy looking for radical polygamists right now. Too bad they moved to Texas. :D

Brew On!

Back