What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackjack Ale, BBA version of the NXNW Okanogan. Ah well, had to try the place since it's close to my hotel this week.

Anybody watching or seen this 30 for 30 on John Spano and the NY Islanders? How have I not heard about this guy?

image-2969424008.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
I might can still find those aroind still
lol wut? But I thought love child 3 was gone and 4 is following?

Oh drunkiejohn, IT works their own hours. I called it a night. Will try again tomorrow. :-(

JTTX80 said:
Who's playing?

I was going to ask, but then realized there is at least a 95% chance I'll have never heard of whoever he's seeing.

Oh drunkiejohn, IT works their own hours. I called it a night. Will try again tomorrow. :-(

Love childs sits for a little bit down here but eventually goes away. Great stuff.

Who's playing?

Sevendust, all that remains, eye empire and a few local bands. Going to rock! I cant wait to see eye empire and again sevendust on a smaller stage :rockin:

I was going to ask, but then realized there is at least a 95% chance I'll have never heard of whoever he's seeing.

If you're living under a rock you wouldnt lol.

DisturbdChemist said:
Love childs sits for a little bit down here but eventually goes away. Great stuff.

Sevendust, all that remains, eye empire and a few local bands. Going to rock! I cant wait to see eye empire and again sevendust on a smaller stage :rockin:

Nice line up.

I'm just burnin' for a reason Killin' myself with guilt, gave nothin', takin' all How my life has changed? Was it ever sacred?

Theres a lot of talking going on tonight and not a lot of drinking! $6 growlers fi,ls on tuesday are the best. Killed a dunkleweizen growler in 2 hours at the in-laws

2013-10-22 17.43.42.jpg

2013-10-22 18.57.02.jpg

2013-10-22 19.25.23.jpg

Finally able to sit down and drink a beer after a long day of work and then more work once I got home. There's a few things done, but it's becoming a long process. At least my dad and uncle are able to help, but they sure do leave a mess when they're done.
Bedroom

image-714682740.jpg

Bathroom

image-784629651.jpg

I can't believe how deep this project has gone. I never thought I'd have so much to rip out and replace just from the washing machine overflowing for at least 20 minutes. Not only is it a headache, but it has completely shut down my beer budget until further notice. So, for now, I'm going to be forced to operate off of reserves.
So I'm drinking my last of these.
Recycled picture.

image-257521024.jpg

I'm just burnin' for a reason Killin' myself with guilt, gave nothin', takin' all How my life has changed? Was it ever sacred?
Dam-n straight!

Finally able to sit down and drink a beer after a long day of work and then more work once I got home. There's a few things done, but it's becoming a long process. At least my dad and uncle are able to help, but they sure do leave a mess when they're done.
Bedroom

Bathroom

I can't believe how deep this project has gone. I never thought I'd have so much to rip out and replace just from the washing machine overflowing for at least 20 minutes. Not only is it a headache, but it has completely shut down my beer budget until further notice. So, for now, I'm going to be forced to operate off of reserves.
So I'm drinking my last of these.
Recycled picture.

Atleast is coming together. I can give you some beer to help easy the pain

finsfan said:
Theres a lot of talking going on tonight and not a lot of drinking! $6 growlers fi,ls on tuesday are the best. Killed a dunkleweizen growler in 2 hours at the in-laws

I'm on Torpedo #3, 4 is on deck and then bed. Dang 12oz bottles make me realize how much I'm actually drinking.

WesleyS said:
Finally able to sit down and drink a beer after a long day of work and then more work once I got home. There's a few things done, but it's becoming a long process. At least my dad and uncle are able to help, but they sure do leave a mess when they're done. Bedroom Bathroom I can't believe how deep this project has gone. I never thought I'd have so much to rip out and replace just from the washing machine overflowing for at least 20 minutes. Not only is it a headache, but it has completely shut down my beer budget until further notice. So, for now, I'm going to be forced to operate off of reserves. So I'm drinking my last of these. Recycled picture.

I was ready to be empathetic and then hell or high watermelon ruined it for me. Seriously, the washing machine episode sucks. Looks like you are making some serious progress though.

TNGabe said:
I was ready to be empathetic and then hell or high watermelon ruined it for me. Seriously, the washing machine episode sucks. Looks like you are making some serious progress though.

Haha. As soon as I opened it I was wondering what you'd say.

I actually found a #3 at a place out here on the left coast. They had two more that I discreetly pushed to the back before I go back next week

WesleyS said:
Haha. As soon as I opened it I was wondering what you'd say.

I surprised you had to wonder. Nice pic though. How much more do you have to go on the flood project?

Leubega said:
I actually found a #3 at a place out here on the left coast. They had two more that I discreetly pushed to the back before I go back next week

You're the guy who hides beer for me?

Channel66 said:
I check the back of the shelves to rob beer from you people. Just saying.

You and me both.

TNGabe said:
I surprised you had to wonder. Nice pic though. How much more do you have to go on the flood project?

Well, if there weren't so many other problems that we found and had to fix once we started tearing out the damaged stuff from the flooding, we would be much further along. But, I'm hoping to have the bedroom ready to move back into by next weekend and the bathroom will probably take an additional 2-3 weeks after that. I know my wife is tired of having our bed and furniture in the living room and dining room and only having one operational restroom, but I'm trying not to stress out about the whole thing and kill myself working late every night after getting home from my job.

DisturbdChemist said:
Atleast is coming together. I can give you some beer to help easy the pain

I appreciate the offer, man. We do need to trade some homebrew again.

TNGabe said:
The fighting cock is probably smoother than the narwhal.

Narwhal any good? Never tried it. Went with the 4pk of breakfast stout the other day instead of the narwhal.

Back