• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: slant of Denny's Favorite yeast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh_Jass

Reaction score
It's out of stock and would like to add this to my slant collection. If anyone has this slanted, please let me know if you're willing to part with one.
:mug:

I don't slant, but I could send you a vial of slurry if you'd like to trade for something you have slanted. I'd really like some 1469! :)

I don't slant (I'm not nearly smart enough to sterilize loops), but if you meet me for a beer over Christmas week, I'll bring you a little jar of slurry.

I LOVE the one beer I've made so far with that yeast. It's got a very nice malty mouthfeel, and I've become a big fan.

I would like to get into slants, so I need to go back and study up on it. It was be awesome to have some of my favorite yeast strains available in the future.

If you're willing to wait... Wyeast is going to make this a full time strain in January I've heard.

I would also love to trade/beg/buy a slant of Denny's Favorite 50 since it's one of the Brewtek yeasts (CL-50) that I don't have.
To make it easy, I can send a couple blank but sterile slants to inoculate for me, and/or trade for some of my other Brewtek strains.

PM me if interested.
Thanks
Bill

Bill
I have a slant for you
Send me your addy via pm

Back